Can you believe it’s already the end of March? Nothing like marking the end of a month like a compilation of what I wish I would have bought, but at the same time my wallet is glad I didn’t. One day you’ll allllll be mine!
1. Kate Spade NY Activity tracker: For all you #bossbabes out there always on the move and trying to track your hustle in style
2. Michael Kors Sunglasses: Someone once told me the best way to block out the haters was with sunglasses more expensive than a months worth of rent.
3. “I like my coffee how I like myself strong, sweet, & too hot for you:” Who doesn’t love a mug that’s pink, witty, and uses my beloved (yet controversial) Oxford comma!
4. Burak Uyan – 2014 Spring-Summer Netural peep-toe pumps: Yep, I’m so 3 years behind but clearly these shoes don’t go out of style– hence why I need them.
5. Double-Breasted black and white polka dot trench: I fell in love with this when I saw it on Pinterest, but for the life of me couldn’t find the designer! Comment below if you know so I can update this 🙂